My Photo
Name:
Location: Quezon city, Philippines

iM kimberLy, em a simpLe creaTure Livin' my dumb ass in this crowded worLd, with all the criticism and controvercy,. Livin' in a very interesTing and controversiaL Life,. i have a lot of friends,. true friends,. yes indeed,.. i love bein' with people who posses great power on making other people laugh, i don't take problems as if its the end of the world,. just chill,. dude, you don't have to take it too serious,.. just smile,.. be happy,.. peopLe tend to think that em a snob, *mean*, fLirt,. whatever,.. they are entitLed to give opinions though,. but when they get to know me, they'll say i ain't like that. instead em chiLdish, approachable, fun to be with, cRazy and loves to pLay aLL sort of games,. you couLd see me throwing out jokes with others, Laughin nonstop and just enjoying god's greatest gift,.. my freakin' Lyf,.. i don't want others to see me cry,. i just don't want to,.. i don't want them to see me lonely, depressed or down,. ryt now, im contented to have what i own,. Luv yah oL!

Wednesday, December 28, 2005
Pengeng Stress Tabs!!

10:19 PM

haAy,.. this weeK has been s0 tiring,. i've beEn streSsed 0ut f0r 5 straiGht nigHts,.. wHy??,.. itS becauSe 0f this stuPid bL0g!,.. haha

i've been editing, L0okin' 4 a freAk tempLate and c0L0r,.. n0w i'm aLm0st d0ne,.. just a Lil' m0re things t0 d0 and i'LL be saTisfied,.. haha!!,...

0kay Lets maKE a reCap,...

Lets sTart with my The-Day-Bef0re-Christmas-Experience shaLL we??,.. ayt,.

Dec. 24 2005
I have a neW friend!!,.. n' im s0 haPPy,. hehe!!,.. i cALL him "ALbuLay" Weird isn't it?,.. but i juz wanna caLL him in such a weiRd waY!,. hehe,... we aLways chat with eaCh 0ther, tExt each 0ther and even caLL me,. he's a niCe friend,. i neVer th0ugHt we'LL be This cL0se!,.. aNyweiz,.. i have this freAkin expeRience,.. my GUITAR!!!! it was BROKEN!! DAMN!!,.. my m0m Lend it t0 her frieNd, p0Lished, tuneD,cLeaN n' preSentabLe,..... her frieNd reTurned it witH 1 string missing, with aLL the finger prints y0u c0uLd imaGine n' aLL the *gas-gas in the w0rLd!!<.. i was s0 pissEd 0ff!!,... daMn th0se pe0PLE! i waNna curSe theM!
weLL en0ugh 0f that... yah kn0w wat? i had an achieVement!!,.. I WENT TO THE CHURCH!! haha!!,.. it is indeed an AchieVement,.. causE i have a StupiD principLe 0f n0t g0ing t0 the church<.. ( weLL y0u d0n't reaLLy have t0 g0 t0 the church th0ugh,.. as L0ng as y0u Live with G0d,. thats OK,.. causE yah kn0w wat? s0me p0epLe DO g0 t0 church,.. but their purp0se is n0t t0 praisE g0d,. s0me pe0pLe g0 t0 church t0 meeT new friends, meEt their b0o... that juz suckS!)
tHe maSs went wELL,. especiaLLy f0r me.. wHy??,. cause i waS seaTed next t0 my Crush!!,.. *winks!


Dec. 25 2005

0bvi0usLy,. its ChristMas daY,. duh!.. wELL i reALLy h8 christmas,. i dunn0 wHy,.. i kn0w its a seAs0n 0f L0vin' sharin' eTc.. eTc.. wHatever! i guess my reaS0n is tHat,. i tenD t0 be jeaL0us wiTh th0se faMiLy,.. th0se "c0mpLete" 0nes.. anyweiZ,.. my ChristMas was g0od.. we aTe "Noche Buean" i was reaLLy bL0ated tHat nigHt,.. tHen i caLLed aLm0st aLL my frieNds,. i wasn't abLe t0 caLL aLL 0f them causE s0me ph0nes were 0ut 0f c0verAge aRea 0r unatteNded,. but i was abLe t0 Leave a meSsaGe,.. hehe!!... i haD a L0ng chaT with my frieNds,.. i'm haPPy causE a L0t 0f pe0pLe didn't faiL t0 greEt,. i reaLLy aPpreciaTe it!,. huhuh.. haha!!,..

i wenT t0 bed at 3 am the neX day,. (Dec. 26) if i wasn't misTaken,. i waS taLking t0 my frieNd at the ph0ne f0r Like 3 h0urs!,. haha

i had a niCe sLeep n' thankfuL causE i couLd resT n0w.. haha!!


Dec 26, 2005

My Bestie,. (CatriNa) at aLm0st 11 pm,. she asKed me t0 g0 OnLine,. she has a pr0bLem,.. s0 i immediateLy turned 0n my C0mputer and L0ggeD in t0 YM,... then we had a cHat,.. she t0Ld me aLL the deTaiLs n' i h0pe i made s0me seNse with my aDvice., i kn0w sHe;s in a teRribLe situaTi0n ryt n0w n' i h0pe she'LL c0me up wiTh a greAt discisi0n,. aNyweiz,.. i was teXtin n0n st0p t0daY! haha,.. i had 6 Txtm8 aLL at the same time! (They are my batchm8s n' FrieNds,. ) nyweiZ,. i ws n0t abLe t0 sLeep earLy AGAIN!,. i was making *teLebabad!(caRaba0 engLish! haha) w/ my friend f0r Like 2 or 3 h0urs,. haha!!,.. i'm n0t sLeepy that's why..

i reaLLy miss my Barkada!,. DagitaB famiLy n' aLL my BAtchm8s,. wish this chrisTmas bReak is 0ver!,.

Dec. 27, 2005

i had pLenty 0f sLeep!!,.. i w0ke up 11 am,. ate breaKfast, surF the net,. waTch Tv, EaT LuncH, waTch, n' finaLLy sLeep!,.. i had a 5 h0ur L0ng sLeep.. then i w0ke up, aTe suPPer, Text, tExt, tExt,, den waThcd 0prah,.. haha!! i
n0thin s0 speciaL t0day,.. im just s0 haPpy i wAs abLe t0 sLeep s0 weLL!!..

Dec. 28 2005

PreseNt nigHt,. hehe

i weNt t0 the maLL t0day, i was acc0mpanied by my frieNd,.. we surFed the net n' pLayed at Tom's WorLd,. its funNy causE weRe Like kiDs,.. we weRe pLain' baSketbaLL, the firing thingy, arCade, n' many m0re,. i eVen daRed him t0 have a ridE at the swirLing chair,. its f0r kids th0ugh hehe!!,.. its kinDa tiring but its 0kay, atLeast i had a bReak witH my n0nsense Life!.. hehe!!,.. *saNa may pera pa xa! cuz he waS Like the 0nLy 0ne wh0 b0ught the t0kens,.. hehe!!,.. he aLs0 paid f0r my iCe creAm! weeeeee...... haha!!,..weLL thaT 's his pr0mise th0ugh.. i weNt h0me at ar0und 7 pm,. weLL my kneeS weRe painfuL! hehe,. but that's Like n0rmaL f0r me,. wHenever i waLk f0r a Long time,. my kneeS wiLL reaLLy ache,...

n0w, i asKed Bestie (Catrina) t0 d0 s0me chaNges with my bL0g causE i th0ught i w0n't be abLe t0 g0 OnLine,.. g0od thing i was aBLe t0.. hehhe!!

nyweiZ,.. i waNna sLeep n0w,. ta ta!!


Rabiscado por KimberLY_KiMberLY



*Esse layout é uma criação exclusiva de Bruno Maximus*