My Photo
Name:
Location: Quezon city, Philippines

iM kimberLy, em a simpLe creaTure Livin' my dumb ass in this crowded worLd, with all the criticism and controvercy,. Livin' in a very interesTing and controversiaL Life,. i have a lot of friends,. true friends,. yes indeed,.. i love bein' with people who posses great power on making other people laugh, i don't take problems as if its the end of the world,. just chill,. dude, you don't have to take it too serious,.. just smile,.. be happy,.. peopLe tend to think that em a snob, *mean*, fLirt,. whatever,.. they are entitLed to give opinions though,. but when they get to know me, they'll say i ain't like that. instead em chiLdish, approachable, fun to be with, cRazy and loves to pLay aLL sort of games,. you couLd see me throwing out jokes with others, Laughin nonstop and just enjoying god's greatest gift,.. my freakin' Lyf,.. i don't want others to see me cry,. i just don't want to,.. i don't want them to see me lonely, depressed or down,. ryt now, im contented to have what i own,. Luv yah oL!

Saturday, April 01, 2006
My Saddess Dream..

12:19 PM

Last night I had a dream, that I was walking down a path it was filled with family and friends, I wore a dress, it was not white it was like a simple shade of beige, pretty if I may say, I had flowers in my hair, and a flower in my hand I think it was a bouque, the flowers where a shade of antique beige..
I walked down this path and I saw you standing as if you were waiting for me, the place was filled with pretty flowers, I smiled with tears in my eyes, but I thought to myself it would be alright you was standing by my side, the people are all crying that I found so strange, there was also a priest he was holding a bible in his hand thats all my eyes could see..
I wondered why are they all crying aren't we getting married??As I got closer to the end of that path, everyone was dressed in black, I look at my side and there was a coffin, a tear I shed it was me laying inside, with a pretty dress but it was not white it was a simple shade of beige, I had the flowers in my hair and I was holding a bouque of flowers they were a shade of antique beige, all along, I thought I was marrying the man that I loved, but no it was my funeral the angels had called me from up above..


Rabiscado por KimberLY_KiMberLY



*Esse layout é uma criação exclusiva de Bruno Maximus*