My Photo
Name:
Location: Quezon city, Philippines

iM kimberLy, em a simpLe creaTure Livin' my dumb ass in this crowded worLd, with all the criticism and controvercy,. Livin' in a very interesTing and controversiaL Life,. i have a lot of friends,. true friends,. yes indeed,.. i love bein' with people who posses great power on making other people laugh, i don't take problems as if its the end of the world,. just chill,. dude, you don't have to take it too serious,.. just smile,.. be happy,.. peopLe tend to think that em a snob, *mean*, fLirt,. whatever,.. they are entitLed to give opinions though,. but when they get to know me, they'll say i ain't like that. instead em chiLdish, approachable, fun to be with, cRazy and loves to pLay aLL sort of games,. you couLd see me throwing out jokes with others, Laughin nonstop and just enjoying god's greatest gift,.. my freakin' Lyf,.. i don't want others to see me cry,. i just don't want to,.. i don't want them to see me lonely, depressed or down,. ryt now, im contented to have what i own,. Luv yah oL!

Monday, October 16, 2006
my weekend...^_^

10:26 PM

its been a long time since i had a new entry..

so many things happened, time passed by so fast.. a couple of weeks from now, it'll be our sem break.. excited? sort of.. cause 'em tired of all the pressure that school gives, tired of those eyes locked on me..

my weekend was a blast, last friday,
though they said that if the 13th day of the month falls on a friday, it'll be a messed up day..
for me? it aint.. its the day of the semi-finals for the quiz bee, lucky for me, i represented my class. but i guess im not that "brainy" enough to qualify for the finals..

we attended the vigil for mary,
the ground wasn't crowded, too cozy atmosphere.. its not what i expected...

saturday..
5am, i was able to go back to our house, slept for a couple of hours and got up around 11.
jeno wants to come over at our house,
we went to the school to get a piece of my project and bought spray paints and sandpapers..
we got home and did our project.

he stayed until night falls,
im happy to have him with me, we chit chat for a while, explored our house and ate together, he's kinda shy because of my bother's presence..

the next day, i asked him to come over again.. and he did.. we watched "lady killers" and its really a nice film.
he was worried that my mom might be angry cuz he's here, but to my surprise, my mom even prepared a snack for us.. ^_^

that day was really a day to remember..
im just really happy cause he's with me.
i love him sooo much!


Rabiscado por KimberLY_KiMberLY



*Esse layout é uma criação exclusiva de Bruno Maximus*