My Photo
Name:
Location: Quezon city, Philippines

iM kimberLy, em a simpLe creaTure Livin' my dumb ass in this crowded worLd, with all the criticism and controvercy,. Livin' in a very interesTing and controversiaL Life,. i have a lot of friends,. true friends,. yes indeed,.. i love bein' with people who posses great power on making other people laugh, i don't take problems as if its the end of the world,. just chill,. dude, you don't have to take it too serious,.. just smile,.. be happy,.. peopLe tend to think that em a snob, *mean*, fLirt,. whatever,.. they are entitLed to give opinions though,. but when they get to know me, they'll say i ain't like that. instead em chiLdish, approachable, fun to be with, cRazy and loves to pLay aLL sort of games,. you couLd see me throwing out jokes with others, Laughin nonstop and just enjoying god's greatest gift,.. my freakin' Lyf,.. i don't want others to see me cry,. i just don't want to,.. i don't want them to see me lonely, depressed or down,. ryt now, im contented to have what i own,. Luv yah oL!

Tuesday, April 19, 2005
frieNdLy visit

11:38 PM

my beSt friend f0r aLm0st 8 yeARs aLreadY was g0nna g0 t0 0ur h0use f0r us t0 have s0me "b0nding" she said thAt sHe's g0nna g0 heRe ng MGa 1pm but sinCe her siStah eh nDe pa dumaDating sa haWs niLa, NadeLay kia mGa 2 pm na kme naGkta.. weLL, 1:30 umaLis na k0 sa bahay aNd i aRrived at sM ng 2pm tp0s i saw her!! haah!! nakatay0 Lng!! tp0s inip na inip nah!! den niLapitAn k0 xa.. sBe k0 " uuy!!.. kaNina ka pah?" den she waS Lyk " grAbe kim!! aLam m0 ba 1:30 pLang and2 na k0!! nagteTxt nga ak0 sau eh!" den i sed "huh?? nde k0 daLa ceLL k0 cHaka sBe m0 2 pm.?" den i trEat her sa McdonaLds!.. nde pa kc Xa nag LuLunch.. den we aTe tHere.. tp0s kainis ung 2 b0ys tingiN naNg tingin!! pamPam ampNess!!.. haha!!.. tp0s afTer nun, we weNt h0me nah,, aUn,, chika ciKa.. wLang kaMAtayaNg chiKahan!! haha!!.. den shE b0rr0wed my SoutHb0rder CD!! haha!! saNA ibaLik nia agad!! haha!!..tp0s aun, we ate aL0t 0f ch0c0Lates.. Yumm.. den nag PC kme.. fRendster, cHat, nde kc kMe makaPagBadmint0n cuz s0brang h0t sa LaBas.. den, sHe t0Ld me her pr0bLems and i gAve her s0me peTty adVise!! hahaah!.. den, aun chikahan tp0s since 6 pm na, hinaTid k0 na xa sa teRminaL!! waVed g0od bYe den she's g0ne!!.. tp0s pagbaLik k0 sa hAws andun ung mga frEnds ni Kuya na b0ys!! haha!!.. wLA Lng!.. aDik cLA sa raGna!! haha
aun pinanu0d k0 Lng cLa tp0s nag araL mag guitaR tp0s sbe ni mama i haVe t0 g0 t0 bed earLy daHiL pupuNta kMe pampaNGa buKAs t0 attEnd my cuzin's gRad!! s0 i sLEpt.. n0t earLy kSe 11 nah!! geh bye na NGa!!


Rabiscado por KimberLY_KiMberLY



*Esse layout é uma criação exclusiva de Bruno Maximus*