My Photo
Name:
Location: Quezon city, Philippines

iM kimberLy, em a simpLe creaTure Livin' my dumb ass in this crowded worLd, with all the criticism and controvercy,. Livin' in a very interesTing and controversiaL Life,. i have a lot of friends,. true friends,. yes indeed,.. i love bein' with people who posses great power on making other people laugh, i don't take problems as if its the end of the world,. just chill,. dude, you don't have to take it too serious,.. just smile,.. be happy,.. peopLe tend to think that em a snob, *mean*, fLirt,. whatever,.. they are entitLed to give opinions though,. but when they get to know me, they'll say i ain't like that. instead em chiLdish, approachable, fun to be with, cRazy and loves to pLay aLL sort of games,. you couLd see me throwing out jokes with others, Laughin nonstop and just enjoying god's greatest gift,.. my freakin' Lyf,.. i don't want others to see me cry,. i just don't want to,.. i don't want them to see me lonely, depressed or down,. ryt now, im contented to have what i own,. Luv yah oL!

Saturday, January 07, 2006
Trashy wEek..

1:31 PM

s0rry i wasn't abLe t0 p0st here in my bL0g f0r 5 0r 4 daYs i guess.. i was so buSy doin' a Lot of schooL works n' aRranging my ProbLems,.. whew..

WEdnesdaY

Today was the 1st day of cLasses for the yeaR 2006,. em' kiNda excited to see my cLassmaTes n' my Friends!,. i reaLLy miss tHem aLL.. somethin' happened today,. we weRe sittin at our sheLf with our bacK fLat on the ps0ter n0t kn0win thaT it's made of pasteL,. we eNded up haVin sTains at 0ur baCk,. haha!,.

TeaCher said thaT we wiLL be the one to present next weeK for thE generaL assembLy,. Accompanied by Faura and CardinaL Santos I dOn't reaLLy waNna cooperAte. aFter cLasses, i weNt out to eaT with my Friends,. my girLfrieNds toLd me bout the gossip,. they said a Lot of peoPLe werE asKin' them if is it tru thaT i wENt out with somebody,...
heLL no! i said,.. it ain't truE!,.. i sweAr to g0d,. weLL,. i did went to Sm witH my friend but its not a dAte or somethin,. its juSt Like an ordinary daY at the maLL with your guy-friEnd tHat's ALL,.. haAy,. aNyway aFter eatin' we went to the maLL, we just bougHt some kiKay stuff n' went home,.
i wasn't abLe to sLeep wHen my friend sent me a Message bout wHat happened to him,. im kiNda disappointed wiTh myseLF,. cuz i was the reAson whY he aLmost hit his friend,. oh weLL,.. i jusT trieD to sLeep to end my nightmare,..

Thursday

Before i weNt to sChooL, i praYed thaT nothin' so baD wiLL haPpen,.
buti gueSs my praYers ain't enough,.
i was so dAMn pissEd with my cLassmaTe,. he kePt on teLlin' Lies bout me,. whick reaLLy sucKs!,. i reaLLy hate him,. though he's Like my cLose frieNd or somethin'. he reaLLy made me mad and made me spank him! haha
tap0s xa pa may ganang magaLit! gRr...

at dismissaL time, i attended the meeting for our noLi me tangere,. we pLayed n' joked around a Lot,. then on my waY home,. i saW mike wiTh his Lil' sister,. then he asKed me to acc0mpany him to bUy Styrphores for the Backdraft,.
then we went to SM and buy 10 hugE pieCes of it,. haha!
we eVen bought ICE CREAM! yey! haha,. thEn we pLayed a LiL crAne thingy wHerein you'LL get a Stuffed t0y,. haha! t0o bad we didn't get any,. haha!
tHen since it's Like night aLready,. we weNt home,. iwas s0 tiREd i aLmost sLept wiThout taKing another baTh! haha
g0od thing i w0ke up hehe!!

Friday

Today i did somethin that i don't usuaLLy do,. haha! i heLped in maKing the back draft for Our assembLy,. weLL my purposE was to be excemTed for the whoLe cLass hehe!,..
we weRe paintin' Like heLL,.earLy in the mornin untiL Late aFternoon,. Whew,. i kiNda feLt my boNes crAckin' when i stOod up! haha
the outpuT was gooD! a LiL more poLishing n' we're done!. i's wortH our hard work haha!! at Lunch time,. my BestfrieNd n' I decidEd to pLAy somethin so weird,.

Mechanics:
turn around 10 times
Run in the middLe of the QuadrangLe!

it was so funnY haah!

aFter 10 tuRns we weRe so dizzY,. i cAn't even waLk! haha
we did tHat for Like 3 tiMes,. hehe!! we're just so boREd,.

then bef0re we went home we bought ice Cream! haha


Rabiscado por KimberLY_KiMberLY



*Esse layout é uma criação exclusiva de Bruno Maximus*