My Photo
Name:
Location: Quezon city, Philippines

iM kimberLy, em a simpLe creaTure Livin' my dumb ass in this crowded worLd, with all the criticism and controvercy,. Livin' in a very interesTing and controversiaL Life,. i have a lot of friends,. true friends,. yes indeed,.. i love bein' with people who posses great power on making other people laugh, i don't take problems as if its the end of the world,. just chill,. dude, you don't have to take it too serious,.. just smile,.. be happy,.. peopLe tend to think that em a snob, *mean*, fLirt,. whatever,.. they are entitLed to give opinions though,. but when they get to know me, they'll say i ain't like that. instead em chiLdish, approachable, fun to be with, cRazy and loves to pLay aLL sort of games,. you couLd see me throwing out jokes with others, Laughin nonstop and just enjoying god's greatest gift,.. my freakin' Lyf,.. i don't want others to see me cry,. i just don't want to,.. i don't want them to see me lonely, depressed or down,. ryt now, im contented to have what i own,. Luv yah oL!

Sunday, July 16, 2006
..SmiLe..

2:40 PM

I'm thinkin' of posting here,. but i dunno what to post,..
em just gonna give infos bout me,. hehe!,.

Basic Info

..KimberLy Joyce C. Platon
..15 Years old
..Petite
..Ayt, maLiit hehe!,. atLeast kyut!,.
..4Th year High
..August 15 is mah birthday
..Leo

Etc. info

..MahiLig ako tumawa
..Mababaw ang kaLigayahan ko
..Ayokong makakita ng LaLaking umiiyak (nadudurog ako)
..Ayokong nakikita ako ng mga taong umiiyak
..I hate Loosing someone,something
..Lampa ako!,. waw pr0ud haha!,
..i don't pLay sports
..c0uch p0tat0 sa baHay
..Adik sa d0ta
..adiK sa Text at c0mputEr games
..Love hangin ar0und with my true friends
..Lakwatchera
..I Love stuffed t0ys (isip bata)
..MahiLig ako magdrawing ng heaRts (hindi Langaw 0k!)
..MahiLig ako mangasar!
..Per0 ak0 ang paLaging pinag33pan sa grup0 haha!
..I don't take pr0bLems seriousLy
..MataraY , maLandi, Maarte yan ang mga 1st impressi0ns sakin ng ta0
..Nanunu0d ak0 ng Sp0ngeb0b, d0Ra, bLues cLues at p0wer ranger paLagi.. whahaa
..mahiLig ak0 sa cart0ons
..MadaLi ak0ng ma-amaZe
..Tak0t ak0 sa butterfLy, Ipis at daGa, pati na sa tuko
..tak0t ak0 sa mumu,
..I Love surprisEs
..waLa akong future sa pag drawing
..I Love dancing
..Crush ko c superman!
..I Love puPpies
..MahiLig ak0 sa h0rr0r fiLMs,.. per0 tak0t ak0 manu0d!
..Minsan Lang ako maging sery0s0, per0 beaR with me!
..Hindi ak0 madaLing magaLit!,. wag m0 na pagdasaL na magALit ako.. yayanig ang muNdo
..Im not a pLayer
..when it c0mes t0 Lovin',. sery0s0 ko.
..I treaSure my frieNds
..i Love meetin' new pe0pLe
..Ansarap kiLigin!
..i c0uLd give advise
..I love the "ordertaker" song,.
..I'm a trying hard guitar and 0rgan pLayer
..I don't cry that much, but when i do, hirap akong patigiLin
..em tired of criticisms
..Happy and contented right now



Food.. Yummy!

..I Love ice creaM,
..I don't eat guLay (not much)
..I Love pepperoni PiZza
..Nde na ko nagsosoftdrinks
..avoidng junk fo0ds na din
..I d0n't drink c0ffee
..Gatas at miLo paLagi iniinom!
..ChocoLates

Likes (Friends)

nde ako mapili sa friends, basta ba gusto mo kong friend, edi friends na teo
pero ang mga qualities ng mga friends ko:

..May waLang kakupaskuPas na sense of huMor
..Trustworthy
..Fun to be witH
..May respeto sa babae/LaLaki
..They vaLue the friendsHip
..Responsable
..ChiLdLike
..FriendLy
..SmiLing faCe paLagi


DisLikes(Friends)

Damn!,. i hate it pag:

..First and foremost ayoko taLaga ng bacKstabber!
..PLastic
..SuPer JudgementaL, as if perfect xa, kaLa mo kung sino manLait
..Serious paLagi
..Puro pr0bLems naLang ang iniisip
..Pessimist

Future PLans
..I reaLLy wanna have an Ice cream business or a Boutique
..I wAnna be a biLLi0naire
..I wanna be a pr0fessi0naL guitar pLayer
..I Wanna gain height! kahit sLyt Lang
..I wanna be with my Dad
..I wanna g0 t0 Paris
..I wanna have 3 kiDs
..I wanna have a grand debut
..I wanna 0wn an airpLane! weeee!!
..I wanna have a happy Life
..I wanna have a younger sibLing
..I wanna experience skY diving





Rabiscado por KimberLY_KiMberLY



*Esse layout é uma criação exclusiva de Bruno Maximus*