My Photo
Name:
Location: Quezon city, Philippines

iM kimberLy, em a simpLe creaTure Livin' my dumb ass in this crowded worLd, with all the criticism and controvercy,. Livin' in a very interesTing and controversiaL Life,. i have a lot of friends,. true friends,. yes indeed,.. i love bein' with people who posses great power on making other people laugh, i don't take problems as if its the end of the world,. just chill,. dude, you don't have to take it too serious,.. just smile,.. be happy,.. peopLe tend to think that em a snob, *mean*, fLirt,. whatever,.. they are entitLed to give opinions though,. but when they get to know me, they'll say i ain't like that. instead em chiLdish, approachable, fun to be with, cRazy and loves to pLay aLL sort of games,. you couLd see me throwing out jokes with others, Laughin nonstop and just enjoying god's greatest gift,.. my freakin' Lyf,.. i don't want others to see me cry,. i just don't want to,.. i don't want them to see me lonely, depressed or down,. ryt now, im contented to have what i own,. Luv yah oL!

Sunday, December 18, 2005
Bi0 any0ne??,.

10:50 PM

Here’s a Lil’ Bi0 b0ut my LIKEs n’ DISLIKES

I Lyk…

.: Mah CriBB :.
.: MobiLe Phone :.
.: Ice cReam :.
.: FloweRs :.
:Hearts :.
.: Surprise :.
.: StuFFed Toys :.
.: PuPpies :.
.: French Fries :.
.: SmiLey :.
.: Laughin’ Trip :.
.: CompuTer Games :.
.: CHattin :.
.; Fruit SaLad :.
.: WiLdin’ 0ut wid my FrieNDs :.
. :PissiNg my TeaCHers! LOL :.
.: BefrieNd aNy0ne :.
.: Access0ries :.
.: McDonaLds :.
.: Arcade :.
.: TraveLLin’ :.
.: SLeeP 0vers :.
.: S0und Trip :.
.: Baking SweeTs! :.
.: TxTin tiLL mN! :.


N0w Lets g0 t0 my DisLikes!!

Im s0 pissEd 0ff witH…

.: ButterFLies!! Grrr.. :.
.: CHristmAs :.
.: Mayonnaise :.
.: BacksTabbers :.
.: FeeLin’ RhakisTha :.
.: People in “ALL BLACK” C0stuMes :.
.: pa-Cute :.
.: DraMa qUeen :.
.: Kn0w-it-aLL :.
.: BitCh :.
.: Flirt :.
.: LiaRs! :.

Y0u’LL pr0babLy think whY I hate BUTTERFLIES?? Huh? well they Stink that’s aLL..




I jusT recalled theSe sTuff..

wHen I waS a Kid…

I Th0ugth that tHe 0cean is n0t deep.. I th0ugh its just up to my ankles,.. haha!!..
I Th0ught SanTa cLause is f0r real…
I th0ugHt y0u’LL L0ose y0ur sense 0f sight when y0u saW 0r t0uched a buttERfLy..
I th0ughT sNow will start faLLin’ here in the Phil. On year 2000..

aLL th0se funny th0ughts makes me Laugh, n0w tHat I kn0w tHat the 0ceaN is really Deep..
that saNta is n0t f0r real and that 0ur PareNts are thE 0ne wh0 snEaks int0 0ur r0om n’ puT aLL the PreseNts..
That we ain’t g0nna L0ose 0ur sight when we saW a butterfly
And there will never be a single sign oF SNOW IN THE PHILIPPINES!


My GreaTest Dream WouLd be..


Not to Be a PriNcess,.. but a QUEEN!..
I want the w0rLd t0 be BUTTERFLY FREE!
I aLways wanted t0 be able t0 fLy..
I waNNa be invisible…
I waNna g0 t0 n0rTh p0Le and L0ok f0r santa! LOL..
I d0n’t want my teenage years t0 end..
I waNna be a great influence t0 eVery0ne..
I waNna build a c0mpaNy in tHe future tHat’LL beat trumph n’ Virgin,.. haha!!

I kn0w th0se drEams are IMPOSSIBLE,.. but hey,.. its FreE t0 dReam rYt?.


Let me sHare this.. I have this weirdest and FunnieSt dreAm 0f aLL..
(im refeRring to the Dream we have when we SleeP aRYt?.)

well it g0es this waY…

I was wALkin on a weird, 0Ld fashi0nes street.. then p0of.. tHere g0es ZORRO!!.. tHen beF0re I knew it,. He waS chasing me and was s0 angRy at me,.. he said I am his ENEMY!!,.. tHen tHE setting changed,. We aRe n0w insidE a dEep well,.. he tied me ThEre aNd sTarted saYin’ s0methin.. *I can’t remember it anym0re.. hehe* Then he tried t0 kiLL me,.
He sTuck his sw0rd on my belly.. I really feLy the sw0rd g0ing thr0ugh my b0dy up t0 my back,.. tHen I w0ke up… its weird,..

I w0ke up with my beLLy t0o painful t0 haNdLe.. grrr…. It felt s0 reaL.. haha!!..
tHat happened ar0und 4 yRs ag0 I guess.. but I can still remember it!.. it’s really weird.. I’ve t0Ld that t0 aLL my friends anD they caN’t help but Laugh… 0w well.. I kn0w ur Laughin t0o..

*end*




Rabiscado por KimberLY_KiMberLY



*Esse layout é uma criação exclusiva de Bruno Maximus*